Friday, June 27, 2014

Patio Progress


 It's been kind of quiet on the blog front these past couple weeks,
but behind the scenes we've been going in several directions.
Now, hopefully, things are getting back to normal (if there is such a thing) and it's time to hop back into blogging.
It just dawned on me that I haven't even had the camera out since I left you on the patio amidst the rubble.
So, this morning I share patio progress!
 Our previous patio had developed large cracks and we decided that as long as it had to be replaced, we would slightly enlarge and change the configuration as well.
As you can see it has a ways to go, but the new shape and size is evident.  I've been enjoying watching the construction process.  

So, that's about it for now.
Will be making my way around to visit with you shortly.
Will also get the camera dusted off so that I can come back with something other than my patio :).
In the meantime, have a lovely weekend.

 


6 comments:

  1. Hi Kim! Isn't a new patio wonderful? Yay! We get cracks in this part of America and when we replaced our driveway and patio, it was a lot more satisfying than I thought it would be. I thought that expensive concrete was a boring way to spend money, but I'm really happy about it now!
    It's good to see you back! I hope your summer has been fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our large patio has major cracks in it. So far, I haven't convinced the hubster to do anything about it. I'm to the point where I'm thinking of planting some ground cover in the cracks! Your new patio will be great, I love the shape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new patio will be lovely with those curved lines. It's fun watching others work and seeing how a project all comes together. You'll enjoy it when it's done. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your new patio is going to be great. I love the new shape.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a nice shape...how nice it will be for you to be able to enjoy it again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, your backyard is beautiful. It will be such a delight to sit out on your new patio and relax while sipping a cup 'o.

    Hugs,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome and appreciated.
I will do my best to answer any questions here in the comments section.