Monday, August 24, 2026

Photo Problems

This morning I took a look at my blog and realized I hadn't posted since June.  I can hardly believe that August is nearly over.  How did that happen so fast?

Anyhow, I thought I might do a post today.  After trying several times, it would seem that I can no longer add photos to my posts.  Has anybody else had this problem?  Since I have been doing it the same way for years and it is pretty simple, I know that I didn't forget how.  So, I'm left to wonder if Blogger has changed something behind the scenes.  If you have had the same issue and know how to fix it, please share.  I'm not up for doing a deep dive into this right now.  I'm also not a fan of posts without photos.  Quite a conundrum.  LOL.  Not really, but frustrating.

Hope you are all doing well and enjoying your summer days.

10 comments:

  1. Oh dear, I am having the same issue! I had a new grand baby (#20!), and I have oh so many pictures to post! I will try to figure it out, and if I have any luck, I'll let you know! (I might resort to asking one of my daughters, she also has a MacBook that she uses for work, and helps me out sometimes!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm no help at all with the photo problem. I do hope someone will know what can be done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't had any problems uploading photos. Hope you can figure it out soon.
    Hope you are having a good day. Tell Brett I'm thinking and praying for him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to hear from you. I've been wondering how you are doing.
    It's very frustrating about the photos. I haven't had any issues with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to open my photos folder and drag and drop a photo into a post today. I hope they get it figured out and it goes back to the way it was before. I'm not up to learning anything new right now either. I keep you in my prayers sweet friend. I hope the weather is nice and you can sit outside some today. Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had not posted since March until last week. I didn't have any problems with the pictures. Sure hope Blogger is not changing things again. I just barely know how to post now. I would love to change the look of my blog but don't know how. Hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Posting photos has changed a little bit in that it takes longer for them to arrive, and the window for posting looks different. Other than that I've not had any trouble. It is frustrating when things keep changing.
    I think of you quite often, and pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You and I are in the same boat -- I hadn't posted since June -- and did notice today that the pop-up window for uploading photos looks different but just hit browse and it should take you to your photo album. Other than that everything worked fine for me, but I sure do hate it when they start messing around with the format. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't blog anymore, so I have no idea! I hope you can figure it out. Maybe a Google search can help?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! Glad to see you posting again! I always enjoy visiting with you here. I hope the photo issue is resolved?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome and appreciated.
I will do my best to answer any questions here in the comments section.