Sunday, May 10, 2020

Mother's Day 2020


It's been a busy couple of weeks around here, but I did want to pop in and wish all the moms out there a Happy Mother's Day.
It seems like a Mother's Day greeting should include something floral so I'm sharing a shot from a recent walk in the neighborhood.  The knock out roses have put out their first flush of blooms and they were especially beautiful on this sunny day in May.



Part of the recent busyness has to do with a visit from this little guy.
On day one of his stay he announced that he wanted to make birthday cards for Daddy, Uncle Mike and a Mother's Day card for Mommy.  So, I rounded up the crafting supplies and we went to work.  They've been tucked into a drawer waiting for the big day.
Today is the day.
Happy Birthday Daddy!




Happy Birthday Uncle Mike!

🎂🎂





Every so often Mother's Day falls on the very day my two sons were born.  This just happens to be one of those years.
So, while the celebrations will look a lot different this year, I'm happy we can be together for the day.  Couldn't ask for a nicer Mother's Day gift.




9 comments:

  1. The perfect Mother's Day! Your grandson is so thoughtful. What sweetness to plan ahead for three events. So clear up something for me...your sons are twins or you have a strong biological clock if they were born in different years on the same day? I am easily confused these days. Enjoy the remainder of your day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two years apart, same day. Ha! Yes, I guess you could say it was a strong biological clock :).

      Delete
  2. Wonderful photos!

    Happy Mother's Day. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must admit that I'm curious too whether your sons are twins. You have such a tender-hearted little grandson. I'm sure he brightens up your life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool that your two sons are born on the same day.
    My daughters X and his brother were like that too but they were only 1 year apart.
    Sounds like a great Mother's Day.
    My son called and we had a nice long chat! He brightens my day. Still no word from my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so sweet. Glad you had a good Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fabulous to have the boys share a Birthday - those childhood parties must have been memorable and busy. Did they each get a cake?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet kid! Nothing like homemade cards!!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome and appreciated.
I will do my best to answer any questions here in the comments section.