Monday, April 24, 2023

Another Year Older & Feeling Better


My 65th birthday will be memorable for two reasons.
1.  Medicare
2.  Covid

Boy, birthdays hold a lot of excitement in the senior years.
Ha Ha Ha!!!
Despite the above, it was still a very nice day.  The weather was beautiful.  There was cake, flowers, cards, gifts, calls, emails and texts. The only thing lacking was my energy, which I'm happy to say has now returned.  Hooray!
Thank you for your kind comments in my previous post.  Fortunately none of my family members caught it.

April seems to be flying by and I am finding it hard to believe that we are in the last week of this month.  I need to get busy in the garden.
Feeling a bit behind on that front.  Our sunny days with mild temperatures should be ideal for getting out there and digging in the dirt.

What are your plans for this final week of April?

9 comments:

  1. Happy and Blessed birthday! And I am sorry Covid found you, but it sounds like you are on the mend. Have a cozy evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday from a fellow Arien. April needs to pull its socks up as it hasn't been very spring-like recently!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday - hope you had a lovely day and plenty of cake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Kim🎈So glad that you are feeling well again. That was likely the best birthday gift of all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very Happy Birthday. Glad to hear you are getting your energy back!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday, Kim! I'm glad you're feeling much better now and that your energy is back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belated birthday wishes!! Good to know you're feeling better and getting your energy back.
    We're finally getting some sunshine and with it come the dreaded weeds! Actually, I'm not sure what's weeds and what 's self-seeded flowers. I may have to wait until they grow big enough to identify. It's exciting to know that we're moving into May and the best months of the year!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a day late but still happy to wish you a special Birthday week full of many good days dear Kim. The second half of the 60's can be super years, go enjoy life each and every day. Warm hugs - bright sunshine - and hopefully less rain as April readies to drop off the calendar.
    How fast the days fly - I'm planning a trip to California in May so this last week of April is quite busy as I'm getting my ducks in a row!
    Many Happy Returns Birthday Girl - so glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday my friend. I'm glad you felt better for your special day! Lots of hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome and appreciated.
I will do my best to answer any questions here in the comments section.