Poor Peanut has been a sick doggy this week. After 3 days of little energy, no appetite and a very noisy tummy it was time for a trip to the vet. Not to mention mopping floors and spot cleaning carpets and rugs is getting a bit old, if you get my drift.
Who knew that dogs can get colitis?? I sure didn't. But poor Peanut is suffering from a pretty bad case. No wonder she has been feeling so poorly. Between all the rain and gray days we've been having and worrying about my puppy I have been in a major "blog fog". Too gloomy to take decent pictures and no inspiration for anything to blog about. So, I'm breaking my own rules. While I have declared my blog award free/tag free I am going to participate in a tag. I figure since a reader who lives all the way in Malaysia thought of me the least I could do is respond. So, here goes.
I have been tagged by Royal T Lady to list 6 uninteresting things that make me happy and to pass it on.
Here are the directions:
Blog your 6 items, then pass tag along to 6 other bloggers. They just need to link back to you. Blog their 6 items, tag 6 others and so it goes. Be sure to visit their blogs to inform them that they have been tagged if they would like to participate.
Here we go. You may need a sip of coffee to stay awake now gals.
1. A good hair day. It seems like I am forever messing with my hair in the morning and rarely satisfied with the results. So, on that rare day when it comes out nice it is enough to make me happy all day.
2. Going to bed at night and truly feeling like I did the best I am capable of.
3. Clean kitchen counters. If my counters are cluttered I feel like I start to shut down. My husband and I differ on this so it is a constant battle around here. However, when I do manage to get all the clutter cleared away I am one very happy camper.
4. Scented candles.
5. Babies and small children. Well, actually all of God's smaller creatures. Baby birds, puppies, kittens, etc., etc.
Are you still with me??
6. I would say reading blogs because that makes me very, very happy. But, we know that it is definitely NOT uninteresting. So, let's see . . .
I guess I will have to say that right now it is a very happy day for me when my mom is having a good day. With Alzheimer's we never know what to expect on any given day so if she is having a good day that is enough to put a smile on my face.
Now, since I find it very hard to single out people to tag I will just say that if you would like to participate, please do. If you do, please let me know as I would be very interested in reading your answers.
Thank you for reading along today.
In parting I will leave you with a picture of one of the magnolias blooming in my yard right now. These are one of my favorite things about gardening in the south. Hey, by the way, there is #7. I love when the magnolias bloom.