Saturday, October 31, 2020

Halloween 2020



Once upon a time I might have wondered what type of surgery was being performed here by these masked people.  
When I look back, my 2020 vision will remind me that this is the way we painted pottery.


Home again displaying the masterpieces.
We went with the plan that Jaxson would paint a jack o' lantern, but soon everybody got in on the action.



Jaxson LOVES Halloween so during his recent visit we did our best to make memories.  He rode his dinosaur out to the patio for a photo shoot.  You can see the foliage in the early stages of fall splendor in the background.


Cookie decorating gave us another opportunity to be creative and make memories together as a family.  

🎃🎃🎃


No doubt about it, 2020 has been filled with tricks.
For Halloween we are focusing on the treats.

Hope your day holds a few special treats too.

🍬🍬🍬



Happy Halloween!

👻





5 comments:

  1. How precious! It will be fun to look back at the GOOD memories made this year! This will be at the top of the list! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful memories were made, no doubt about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure happy memories were made. The painting pottery looks like fun. I remember a time when I made ceramics and painted them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute photos! These masked photos will definitely be ones to look back on and talk about. Hope your grandkids had a good Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun photos with Jaxson. This certainly will be a year to remember.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome and appreciated.
I will do my best to answer any questions here in the comments section.