Saturday, June 7, 2008

Please stop by for a visit . . .





So glad you stopped by . . .




Well, today is the day and I'm so excited. I have been reading other people's blogs since December. In that time I have become totally hooked and began thinking about starting my own. Every time I thought I might try it, I changed my mind. Since I am a bit computer challenged it seemed like a scary proposition. However, I think I am up for the challenge now. Time will tell. Please bear with me.


I have loved to read all the wonderful blogs out there and especially enjoy gardening, baking & cooking, reading, thrifting, home decorating and just homemaking in general.


I can't wait to share with all of you.







1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim! Welcome to blogland. I am sure you will have fun with your blog. Beware as it does change the way you look at life. I stopped over from Rhondi's blog and will look forward to reading yours now too.

    Hugs ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome and appreciated.
I will do my best to answer any questions here in the comments section.