Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I've Been Awarded!!

I have just received my first award from the lovely CeeKay at Thinkin of Home. If you have never visited her blog, please do so at once. She has a beautiful home in Arizona and posts on a variety of interesting topics. I always enjoy visiting her blog and seeing what she is up to.


This is the Arte Y Pico Award:




How does this award work?


1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.


2. Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.


3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name of and link to the blog that presented her/him with the award.


4. The award winner and one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of this award.


So I pass this award on to :


HappyOne at Captain's Log. I've been reading her blog for awhile and just now realized I'm not sure I know her by any other name than Happy One. Visit her happy blog and you will see that is a very appropriate name for her. She is so pleasant and brings happiness to many people in her life. Also she is a very disciplined daily walker so when I need a little nudge in the exercise department I receive it after reading about her daily walks.

Barbara at Oodles and Oodles. She finds the best things at yard sales, garage sales and thrift shops and she tells the most delightful stories about her treasure hunting experiences. If you love vintage treasures, this is the place for you.


Twyla and Lindsey at Two Crazy Crafters. I think it is so neat that a sweet mother and daughter do this blog together. They have delightful posts on so many crafty and vintagey topics.


Sharon at Rose of Sharon. She is an energetic mom to 4 boys and she still manages to post every day. I enjoy reading about the fun things they do as a family and seeing the clever ways she decorates her home with lots of fun vintage collections.


Judy at My Front Porch. She lives on a dairy farm in British Columbia. The views from her front porch are breathtaking. She just made fresh raspberry & strawberry pies that I guarantee you are worth a visit to her blog.


If you haven't visited these gals before, I encourage you to pay them a visit. You will be glad you did.


We are finally getting some much needed rain here. In fact almost every afternoon since the 4th of July we have had a thunderstorm. My flowers, shrubs and lawn are doing a happy dance.








8 comments:

  1. Wow! You deserve your award and I thank you so much for passing it on to me! I am behind on posting my awards, but will do it soon. Have a happy day!

    :0) Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first award...how fun is that! Congrats.

    And I must say I am honoured to receive the Arte Y Pico Award...thank-you ever so much! And thanks for pointing out a few other blogs that I have not yet visited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! We are excited beyond belief!
    And congrats yourself for winning this award too!
    You definitely deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your garden is ever so beautiful, and congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your much deserved award!
    Your gardens do look happy & lovely.
    Hugs, DebraK

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all congratulations on your award. You certainly deserve it. I love reading your blog.
    Thanks so much for passing on this award to me and thanks too for saying such nice things about my blog.
    I will pass the award along in the next few days or so.
    Your garden is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your first award! Thanks for your sweet comment, I will stop by again soon! Many Blessings, Dana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your award and well deserved!

    Your garden is beautiful. We are getting lots of rain this week as well.

    Gotta check out your other links now.

    Have a good weekend!
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome and appreciated.
I will do my best to answer any questions here in the comments section.