Sunday, September 6, 2020

Well, That Was Weird

~ late summer blooms ~

It's been a strange time here on the blog front.
Since my last post I have been locked out of my blog.  A long story that I won't bore you with, I'm just happy to finally have it figured out and able to see what's happening behind the scenes.  While locked out, I could see my blog, I just couldn't get in there and do anything with it.  
A strange feeling somewhat like being locked out of your house or car.
During this time I did read a few of you mentioning problems with receiving disgusting comments.  When I finally cracked the code for controlling this blog again, the first thing I did was check on unpublished comments.  A few of those went promptly into the trash bin.  Is this a new problem with the Blogger changes?  How disappointing!

Anyhow, I'm testing the waters today to see if I remember how to blog :) and also to see if this will post correctly.
I hope you are all doing well.





5 comments:

  1. It's nice to see you're back. Too bad about being locked out of your own blog. That is very strange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you figured out how to get back on. There have been changes...none good. When you comment, it starts to reload the page and you lose your comment. That's been the most annoying thing lately. But I'm happy to see you back! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you're able to get back onto your blog. I wonder what happened? There are a lot of changes to Blogger just now and we're all trying to get used to them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you figured things out and are back again. Every once in a while I get some not very nice comments or just spam. I just delete them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your post did indeed go through. I've had my blog comments on moderate for many years (the entire time I've had my blog) because of the spam/inappropriate comments. It's nothing new with Blogger.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome and appreciated.
I will do my best to answer any questions here in the comments section.