Tuesday, December 3, 2019

December 3rd ~ reading and recharging



In between all of the things requiring our time and attention this month, it's imperative that we find moments to relax and recharge.
One of my favorite ways to do this is with a good book.  It's nice to haul out the collection of Christmas and winter favorites.  Like visiting with an old friend.  Sometimes immersing myself in chapters feels right and other times there's only time or energy to glance through the charming artwork in the vintage children's collection.  Either way it's preferable to be in front of the fire and/or the Christmas tree lights.  Although in bed under the blankets is nice too.  


🎄📚🛏



3 comments:

  1. As this stormy day continues, a nap seems like a very good thing to do. I have enjoyed looking at your stack of Christmas books. I should follow your lead and dig out my stash. Your tree is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree is so pretty and I love all the seasonal books stacked up. You've inspired me to do the same thing!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome and appreciated.
I will do my best to answer any questions here in the comments section.